Applications for free BÜSİBER Cyber Winter Camp 2019 have started for university students. Our camp will take place on January 14-19, 2019. Online exam date is December 27, 2018. Students who are successful in the online exam will be tested in a laboratory environment.
In this training, participants will learn the basics of penetration tests, the working principles of the tools used, the basics of web applications, systems and networks step by step. After the basic education, they will learn the tools used in the sector on realistic systems and learn what is happening in the background of these tools. Thus, after receiving this training, they will have an infrastructure that will take them further. In addition, the BÜSİBER team (Sema Erkan and Neslihan Kocacık) will give a seminar on Personal Data Protection Law. TÜBİTAK BİLGEM experts will participate in reverse engineering and malware training.
This year, we are training 100 students in 3 different classes in our cyber camp.
1) Defensive Security (Middle top level) (30 People)
- One day malware analysis, one day reverse Engineering (İsmail Meriç Can UYGAN, Mehmet Can Doslu, TÜBİTAK BilGEM)
- Defensive Cyber Security APT Detection (Fatih Emira, BTRİSK)
- Defensive Cyber Security (Bilgin Metin)
- Applied SIEM (Koray Kamek, LOGSIGN)
2) White-capped Ethical Hacker: (Beginner-Intermediate) (30 People)
- 1 day network penetration test applications, 1 day web penetration test applications, 1 day mobile penetration test applications (Mert Can Coşkuner, Şeref Can Özkaya, STM)
- Penetration testing training according to BRSA notification, (Murat Şahin, SİBERTİME)
- BÜSİBER, Introduction to penetration test and basic principles of penetration test
3) KVKK and Information Security Governance and Cyber Security 101 (Beginner) (40 Persons) (Personal Data Protection Law applications, COBIT, ISO 27001 Information Security Management System)
- Personal Data Protection Law applications (Levent Şakar BTRİSK)
- COBIT and IT Governance, ISACA Istanbul Chapter (Necdet Almaç, ISACA IStanbul Chapter)
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System, Ünal Aydın BÜSİBER,
- Introduction to cyber security applications with Kali Linux, (BÜSİBER)